Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Need Thee Every Hour

Ps. 18:1-3 "I will Love you, O lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer: My God, my strength in whom I will trust; My sheild and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the Lord who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies."

David had it right. He realized that he couldn't do anything without God. He realized that he needed God with him every hour. We're all familiar with the hymn "I Need Thee Every Hour" - But the message of this song couldn't be any more truthful. When we think that we can get by without the aid of our Lord, we've become greatly mistaken. We need God each and everyday in our lives. Without Him, we can do nothing.

Next time you pray, tell God how thankful you are that He is in your life. Also, tell Him that you couldn't do anything without Him and that you need His help everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment