Monday, April 5, 2010

An Amazing Thought

A verse caught my eye this morning as I was turning the pages in my bible to get to a passage of scripture. It was the last verse in the book of John;

"And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written."

I guess I've never given much thought to this verse... But isn't it amazing to think about? Don't you want to know what those things were? Think about the first time you ever heard the story of Jesus turning water into wine or feeding the thousands with the 5 loaves and 2 fish or giving sight to the blind... These stories are so amazing! - And to think there's hundreds upon hundreds of more stories just like that! One day, we could have a chance to hear those stories - First hand! That's amazing.

Just another thing that should make us want to get to Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment